The new snowboard tool series from Leatherman is old school fix-it with a new twist. We partnered up with another original, USA-proud company, Signal Snowboards to bring you tools designed to crank on a binding, open a beer, tune your board or adjust your gear. So go ahead, clip ‘em on and put ‘em to the test, these Portland, Oregon originals are built to last.
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
- Weight: 5.0 oz | 142 g
- Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- DLC Coating: DLC (diamond-like coating) is a carbon-based coating that displays some of the unique properties of natural diamond. It is applied for scratch and corrosion resistance.
- Zytel: Zytel is an abrasion and impact-resistant material that can be inserted into handles for added comfort and increased protection from scratches and wear.
Do you know all the features of Leatherman Skeletool SX Blister? At trekkinn, we select outdoor items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Camping instead, take a look at our complete Tools and knives collection. All the brands we sell like Leatherman are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of outdoor experts!
Save to your email for later, or for future store visits.