Digital Outside Micrometer 0-25mm (0-1")
- Measuring range: 0 - 25 mm
- Resolution: 0.001 mm / 0.00005 inches
- Accuracy: ± 0.002 mm / ± 0.0001 inch
- measurement Strength: 5 - 10 N
- Display: LCD display
- Power consumption: ≤ 35 uA
- Power supply: one silver battery 1.55V, type SR44
- Operating temperature: 5 ° C - 40 ° C / 41oF - 104oF
- Storage Temperature: -20 ° C ÷ 60 ° C / -4oF ÷ 140 ° C.
- The influence of humidity: insignificant below 80% relative humidity
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Preparing to work:
- Clean the contact surfaces and the guide. For this purpose, use a cotton cloth. Do not use solvents or acids.
- Check the zero position to do this, come into contact surfaces only turning the knob friction clutch. Then press and hold for about 2 seconds. Described the ON / OFF ••• SET "button until the reset indication.
- Make sure all the buttons, switches and display are working properly.
Basic measurement methods:
1. Absolute measurement
- Loosen the retaining clip.
- Turn on the device by pressing the "ON" button. Select the measuring unit by pressing and holding the "ABS / INC ••• UNIT" button for approx. 2 seconds. Each time the measurement result will be alternately displayed in inches or millimeters. The result in inches is described by the "in" symbol on the display screen.
Press the "ABS / INC ••• UNIT" button until the "ABS" symbol appears on the display.
- Spread the measuring surfaces a little bit longer than the object being measured.
- Then rotate the spindle knob with a coarse setting, then continue tightening by turning the friction clutch knob. Stop tightening when the clutch engages.
- Read the measurement result from the display.
2. Relative measurement
The measurement principle corresponds to the one described above, but the relative measurement is used to compare two dimensions.
- After pressing the "ABS / INC ••• UNIT" button, the display will be reset to "INC". After re-measurement, you can read the difference in dimensions.