Mechanical Micrometer 75-100mm
Measuring range: 75 - 100 mm
Accuracy: 0.01 mm
Working temperature: 5OC - 40OC / 41OF - 104OF
Humidity effect: No significance below 80% relative humidity
Intended use / Application
For precise measurements in the range from 75 to 100 mm.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Preparation for work:
- Clean the measuring surfaces and the guide. Use a cotton cloth for this purpose. Do not use solvents or acids.
- Check the zero position and, if necessary, adjust with the included key, so that the line labeled "0" on the drum coincides with the horizontal scale line.
- The drum can only be turned after unlocking the retaining clip.
- Spread the measuring surfaces a little bit longer than the object being measured.
- Then rotate the drum with the help of a drum, and then continue the tightening by turning the friction clutch knob.
- Stop tightening when the clutch engages, i.e. a further rotation of the knob will not cause the drum to rotate.
- Read the measurement result according to the measuring principle in the figure.
It is recommended to attach the measuring element or micrometer before starting the measurement. This will allow the highest measuring accuracy.
It is also recommended to perform several measurements to obtain the arithmetic mean of the results.
No customer reviews for the moment.