Mechanical Micrometer 50-75mm
Measuring range: 50 - 75 mm
Accuracy: 0.01 mm
Working temperature: 5 C - 40 C / 41 F - 104 F
Humidity influence: No significance below 80% relative humidity
Intended use / Application
For making precise measurements in the range from 50 to 75 mm.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
How to use
Preparing for work:
- Clean the measuring surfaces and guide. For this purpose use a cotton cloth. Do not use solvents or acids.
- Check the zero position and, if necessary, adjust the attached key so that the line "0" on the drum coincides with the horizontal scale line.
- The drum can only be rotated after unlocking the clamp.
- Move the measuring surfaces a little wider than the object being measured.
- Then rotate using the drum to coarsely, then continue to tighten by turning the friction clutch knob.
- Stop tightening when the clutch is engaged, ie the further rotation of the knob will not cause the drum to rotate.
- Read the measurement result according to the measuring principle shown in the figure.
It is recommended to mount the measured element or micrometer before starting the measurement. This will achieve the highest measurement accuracy.
It is also recommended to perform several measurements to obtain the arithmetic mean of the results.
SKU: 44842AED 193.00
SKU: 1073125AED 360.00
SKU: 1072300AED 80.00
SKU: 44015AED 102.00
SKU: 1072303AED 110.00
SKU: 1072301AED 89.00
SKU: 44893AED 285.00
SKU: 1072305AED 225.00