Mechanical Micrometer 25-50mm
Measuring range: 25 - 50 mm
Accuracy: 0,01 mm
Operating temperature: 5 C - 40 C / 41 F - 104 F
Effect of humidity: No matter less than 80% relative humidity
Destination / Application
For precision measurements in the range of 25 to 50 mm
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
How to use
Preparing for work:
- Clean the measuring surfaces and guide. For this purpose use a cotton cloth. Do not use solvents or acids.
- Check the zero position and, if necessary, adjust the attached key so that the line "0" on the drum coincides with the horizontal scale line.
- The drum can only be rotated after unlocking the clamp.
- Move the measuring surfaces a little wider than the object being measured.
- Then rotate using the drum to coarsely, then continue to tighten by turning the friction clutch knob.
- Stop tightening when the clutch is engaged, ie the further rotation of the knob will not cause the drum to rotate.
- Read the measurement result according to the measuring principle shown in the figure.
It is recommended to mount the
It is also recommended to perform several measurements to obtain the arithmetic mean of the results.
SKU: 1072300AED 80.00
SKU: 44842AED 193.00
SKU: 44015AED 102.00
SKU: 1072303AED 110.00
SKU: 1072305AED 225.00
SKU: 44893AED 285.00
SKU: 1072302AED 97.00
SKU: 1073125AED 360.00