Mechanical Micrometer 0-25mm
Measuring range: 0 - 25 mm
Accuracy: 0,01 mm
Operating temperature: 5 C - 40 C / 41 F - 104 F
Effect of humidity: No matter less than 80% relative humidity
Destination / Application
For precise measurements in the range from 0 to 25 mm
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
How to use
Preparing for work:
- Clean the measuring surfaces and guide. For this purpose use a cotton cloth. Do not use solvents or acids.
- Check the zero position and, if necessary, adjust the attached key so that the line "0" on the drum coincides with the horizontal scale line.
- The drum can only be rotated after unlocking the clamp.
- Move the measuring surfaces a little wider than the object being measured.
- Then rotate using the drum to coarsely, then continue to tighten by turning the friction clutch knob.
- Stop tightening when the clutch is engaged, ie the further rotation of the knob will not cause the drum to rotate.
- Read the measurement result according to the measuring principle shown in the figure.
It is recommended to mount the measured element or micrometer before starting the measurement. This will allow you to achieve the highest measurement accuracy.
It is also recommended to perform several measurements to obtain the arithmetic mean of the results.
SKU: 1072302AED 97.00
SKU: 1072305AED 225.00
SKU: 1073125AED 360.00
SKU: 44893AED 285.00
SKU: 44015AED 102.00
SKU: 1072301AED 89.00
SKU: 1072303AED 110.00
SKU: 44842AED 193.00