Cartridge Defender Multi Purpose
- Great for most applications even meth lab cleanup
- Multi-gas relief
- Does NOT protect against particulates
- Fits all North Safety air-purifying respirator
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
NIOSH-approved for sites that expose workers to certain gasses, this cartridge does not protect against particulates unless used with N750027 Filter Cover and either an N95 or N99 Non-Oil Particulate Filter.
- Organic Vapor Protection - Helps protect against certain organic vapors.
- Acid Gas Protection - Helps protect against certain organic vapors.
- Multi-Gas Protection - Helps protect against certain specialty gasses
- Fits North APR facepeices - No adapters needed. Fits directly onto North half masks and full facepieces.
Proven to protect against these gasses and particulates:
- Organic Vapor
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide (Escape)
- Hydrogen Fluoride
- Chlorine Dioxide
Particulate protection can be added by using a North Safety N95 or N99 Non-Oil Particulate Pre-Filter and Filter Cover. This allows workers to change filters frequently without costly changes of the chemical cartridge before breakthrough.
North offers an extensive line of gas and vapor cartridges and particulate filters to satisfy numerous industrial applications.
All North cartridges and filters are approved with all North air-purifying half masks and full facepiece respirators. One line of cartridges and filters will simplify your inventory.
Air-purifying respirators with cartridges provide respiratory protection against gases and vapors by using sorbents to purify the inhaled air. Cartridges without filters do not remove dusts, fibers and other particles.
No customer reviews for the moment.