Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge Filter P100
- P100 - great for mold and fire remediation
- Organic vapor relief
- Acid gas relief
- Fits all North Safety Air-Purifying Respirators
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
NIOSH-approved for sites that expose workers to certain acid gases, organic vapors and particulates. Fits all North Safety Air-Purifying Respirators.
- P100 - 99.97% filter efficiency for protection particulates, including those that contain oil-based aerosols
- Acid Gas Protection - Helps protect against certain acid vapors
- Organic Vapor Protection - Helps protect against certain Organic Vapor
- Fits North APR facepeices - No adapters needed. Fits directly onto North half masks and full facepieces
Proven to protect against these gasses and particulates:
- Organic vapors
- Hydrogen chloride
- Sulfur dioxide
- Hydrogen fluoride
- Chlorine dioxide
- Particulate (99.97% minimum filter efficiency)
North offers an extensive line of gas and vapor cartridges and particulate filters to satisfy numerous industrial applications.
All North cartridges and filters are approved with all North air-purifying half masks and full facepiece respirators. One line of cartridges and filters will simplify your inventory.
Air-Purifying Respirators with cartridges provide respiratory protection against gases and vapors by using sorbents to purify the inhaled air. Cartridges without filters do not remove dusts, fibers, and other particles