Heavy Duty Air Hammer 3200/min 1/4"
The pneumatic hammer is a tool powered by a compressed air stream. Using chisels, chisels and punches mounted in the handle enables cutting, chiseling and punching metal.
The hammer is equipped with a connector that allows it to be connected to the pneumatic system, additional chisels and punches, and a spring that allows correct and safe operation of the tool.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
· Weight [kg] - 1.5
· The diameter of the air connection (PT) ["/ mm] - 6.3 / 1/4
· Diameter of the air supply hose (internal) ["/ mm] - 10 / 3/8
· Stroke frequency [min-1] - 3200
· Diameter of the tool holder [mm] - 10
· Maximum working pressure [MPa] - 0.70
· Recommended operating pressure [MPa] - 0.62
· Required air flow (at 6.2 bar) [l / min] - 560
· Sound pressure (ISO 15744) [dB (A)] - 96.9 ± 1.2
· Sound power (ISO 15744) [dB (A)] - 106.5 ± 2.0
· Vibration (ISO 28927-9) [m / s2] - 73.66 ± 7.79
No customer reviews for the moment.