Kreg Jig® K5 Master System
The Most-Advanced Kreg Jig® Yet, Plus Premium Kreg Accessories
• Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
• Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
• Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
• Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
• Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
• Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
• Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
• Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
• Comes with Kreg Jig® K5, 3" Wood Project Clamp, Portable Base for building on the go, and 6 downloadable plans
|Body Material||: Glass-filled nylon|
|Number of Drill Guides||: 3 standard Kreg® pocket holes|
|Drill Guide Spacings||
: 9/16", 7/8", 17/16"
14mm, 22mm, 36mm
|Clamping Method||: Toggle clamp on benchtop base|
: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2"
12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm
3" Wood Project Clamp, Portable Base, 3 downloadable project plans, Kreg Jig® K5 base with ratcheting front-side clamp, extension wings, swiveling dust-collection port, drill guide block, spacer block, workpiece stop, drill bit setup block, stepped drill bit, 6" (152mm) driver bit, stop collar, Allen wrench, Hex wrench, starter Kreg Screw set, and starter pocket-hole plug pack.
No customer reviews for the moment.