Mechanical Gloves Hyflex Water Based Length 220-265 mm Yellow Hi-Viz/black
- Water-based polyurethane glove with outstanding visibility and enhanced comfort
- Ansell introduces HyFlex® 11-402, the first glove on the market to combine a high-visibility yellow liner with water-based polyurethane coating.
- Thanks to the water-based polyurethane, users benefit from enhanced comfort with the renowned dexterity and fit of the HyFlex® range.
- 3/4 glove dipping reinforces back-of-finger protection without compromising flexibility and dexterity.
- Using water instead of dimethylformamide solvent enhances the comfort of the glove, as the polyurethane doesn’t penetrate inside it.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Building materials handling
- Truck, fork-lift and crane driving
- Warehouse work
- General handling
Style #: 11-402
Construction: ¾ dipped
Liner Material: Nylon
Coating Material: Water-based polyurethane
Cuff Style: Elasticated cuff
Color: Black coating on bright yellow liner
Length (mm): 215 - 245
En Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 12 pairs in a bag, 12 bags in a carton
No customer reviews for the moment.