Protective safety goggles.
- optical class 1
- adjustable length of arms
- at the end of the arms small holes, to which you can attach, for example, a string, so you can hang the glasses on the neck
- tinted glass with protection against glare of 5-3,1
- made of polycarbonate, plastic frame
- withstand impact with particles weighing 86g and speed 45m / s (F)
- meet the requirements of EN166 and EN172 standards
Intended use / Application
To protect your eyes from solid particles during drilling, grinding or other similar technical work.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)