Splinterguard Safety Glasses
Protective safety goggles.
- optical class 1
- made of polycarbonate
- wide arms also provide protection from the side
- designed to protect the eyes against splinters of solid objects occurring during manual and machine machining of metals, wood, plastics, ceramics, etc.
- equipped with a UV protection filter - 2C-1,2
- withstand impact with particles of 86g and speed 45 m / s
- meet the requirements of EN166
Intended use / Application
For protection of eyes against solid particles during grinding, drilling or other technical work.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)